The Traveller's Travelogue

This is the world as I see it.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

ready, set, go

Well this is my first post on a blog. I must say this seems a little daunting for a person like me who generally keeps to himself but I have always wanted to write but never knew what or where to start on. Maybe this might provide me with the impetus I needed, or not, who knows really. My focus here would be really to offer my thoughts and insights on a bunch of random subjects and gain feedback from whoever would stumble across this and care to offer their insights.

So what is my first random thought you may ask. Well I have always believed in keeping things simple and straightforward. If you have heard of the K.I.S.S. ( Keep It Simple, Stupid ) principle you would have an idea what I am trying to get at. Einstein said, "Everything should be as simple as possible, and not simpler." We get caught up in our lives trying to analyse different variables when the solution is rather simple. How may times have we had an "Aha!" moment only to realise that our original direction was misleading? Hence I firmly believe in keeping things as simple as possible.

What is simplicity? This is !

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"The greatest journey begins with a single step" Good Blog Luck!

1:38 AM  
Blogger awasim said...

yo rehan... glad to see you blogging!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging bandwagon :)

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bhai

I wish u best of luck with ur blog:)
U r doing so well!!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>